Optimizing cleaning in schools
My main interest is how students can become more involved in cleaning and taking care of the school building and its surroundings, e.g., by creating a student cleaning company, or integrating cleaning the school in the curriculum as soft skills or “life” training.
This would include:
- Cleaning concept, includes creating a service catalogue
- Introduction, followed by training students (or cleaning staff) in schools.
- Project supervision
- Cleaning concept, includes creating a service catalogue.
- Introducing the project, followed by training students (or cleaning staff) in schools.
- Project supervision for a short time
Such a project would require support from both teachers and parents in order to succeed.
In-house training in schools, kindergartens, institutions, day centres, homes:
Seminar/workshop for staff members, students, educators; if required also for your own cleaners
- Motivation through a better understanding and appreciation of cleaning and caring
- Ecological cleaning: correct dosage, efficient use of products, tools and equipment
- Exercises for enhanced perception and self-perception
- Gestures of mindful room care
- Ergonomic cleaning: working rhythmically is healthier than struggling with dirt