Seminar covering topics including:
- Awareness and self-awareness: How do we plan and manage the tasks, include everybody?
- Ecology and sustainability
- The Home as an Organism that can thrive through care: Devotion to small things, the seven life processes, creating space.
- Creating order and Caring as a developmental activity: Cleaning and caring with people with special needs. The power of gesture. How do we handle objects in the home, especially those that do not belong to us?
- The spiritual task of the homemaker – Working with the elements and the invisible beings
There will be demonstrations and practical work as well as time for questions and discussion